It has been an exciting time at Loch Lomond Golf Club since opening our new 8-bedroom lodge in August 2018. We are now recruiting a Lodge Hosts to welcome all guests to the Lodge and look after all of their requirements during their stay. This will include the following: -
- Welcome all guests to the lodge and ensuing that the group are aware of all facilities available to them.
- Attend Event Meeting to keep fully briefed on the Lodge business.
- Ensure that Lodge is appropriately stocked for the groups arrival.
- Ensure full knowledge of the member profile and guests where possible including allergies and dietary requirements.
- Carry out pre arrival checklist to ensure that all facilities are in working order such as AV Equipment, fire set ups, snooker table, newspapers, snug area etc,
- Arrange full set up for all dining requirements including breakfast, lunch, dinner, BBQ, or bespoke dining requests. Ensure that all menus are correct for each dining experience.
- Coordinate and provide the food service from kitchen to table ensuring exceptional and consistent level of food service.
- Carry out full clear down after every dining service including ensuring that lounge and kitchen area is clean and presentable and re set.
- Provide after dinner drink service to guests where applicable.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety checks have been completed and signed off.
- Ensure all stock and supplies are at correct stock levels and maintained under optimum conditions
- Liaise with Night Managers for handover.
- On day of departure assist Concierge with departure of guests and prepare lodge for next member/guest group arrival.
- Ensuring service standard, member expectations and consistency within the Lodge are maintained
- Responsible for regular stocktaking of all Perishable items and Beverages
They are looking for someone with Food & Beverage service & wine experience and possibly has held a similar position as a butler or Ski Chalet host. You must have:-
- Good time management skills as this will be a standalone where you must be able to think on your feet role
- A “can do” attitude, able to run this operation to military precision at all times.
- You will have a hands-on approach, a positive attitude as well as the confidence to deal with some very demanding and high profile clientele.
- Immaculate presentation, outgoing personality, excellent communication and customer service skills are required for this highly visible role.
If you would like the opportunity to work within a professionally run private members Club, please read on as the following is what Loch Lomond Golf Club can offer you as a prospective employee.
- Assistance with accommodation if required
- 30 days’ holiday, increasing to 35 days after 5 years service.
- Use of our 5-star prestigious Spa facilities
- Golf (for those with a registered a handicap)
- Discount on retail in both our Spa and Pro Shop
- Free meals on duty
- Internal training and development opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Salary exchange schemes, such as Childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
- Free Parking
- End of season Gratuities
If you feel you can meet our demanding selection criteria and would like to be part of a professional and passionate team please forward a full CV. You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.