Director of Revenue, Cameron House
Cameron House is a 5* luxury resort located on the shores of Loch Lomond. Although a significant part of our business is currently closed we are embarking on a careful and sensitive restoration project which will see the Hotel, Leisure Club, Great Scots Bar and Cameron Grill restored in 2019.Meanwhile the Spa at Cameron House, the Carrick Golf Course, Marina, Cameron Luxury Lodges, and Boat House and Claret Jug restaurants remain open as usual.
The position of Director of Revenue, sits on the Resort Executive Team and reports directly to the Resort Director, Andy Roger.
The Director of Revenue role is responsible for a range of duties including setting key strategies to grow our business.You are tasked with promoting and maximising revenues from accommodation and the many revenue streams within our large resort business.This will be done through highly accurate forecasting, effective planning, inventory management, distribution strategy and systems management.Success will be measured primarily through Trev par, supported through your expertise and knowledge of our business, our competitors and the marketplace.
Ahead of next year’s planned reopening of the Resort we are now looking to appoint a hands-on Director of Revenue who is highly proficient at leading and directing a large team and providing leadership across the whole business operation.
Experience and Competencies required:
- Previous hotel revenue experience in a high volume high quality 4* or 5*environment, resort experience would be preferred.
- Current UK Market knowledge.
- Highly analytical and competent in IT systems.
- Strong Financial acumen.
- Inspirational leadership skills, with proven experience in managing, motivating and retaining sizeable reservations teams.
- Excellent communication skills, great presentation ability and professional presence.
- Strong time manager.
- Creative in approach with ability to recognise trends and react accordingly.
- Highly driven and comfortable in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- We offer a variety of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holidays per year
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Family Leisure Club Membership
- Free meal on duty
- Free Parking
- Access to training and development
- Discounted hotel accommodation and Food & Beverage discounts
For more information on the role of Director of Revenue, please contact Jennifer Jurgensen