Role Purpose: To sell and serve the full range of Company food and drinks to Company standards whilst maintaining a high level of customer care and promoting a friendly atmosphere at all times.
- To maintain a high level of customer care at all times.
- To sell and serve all food and drinks to Company standards.
- To follow Company procedures in respect of cash handling as detailed in the Retail Staff Handbook.
- Ensure at all times that legal requirements are strictly adhered to e.g. Licensing Laws, Trade Descriptions Act, Weights and Measures Act, Food Hygiene (general) Regulations, Food Safety Act, Health & Safety at Work Act, C.O.S.H.H. Regulations, Fire Regulations, Gaming Acts plus any others that may affect the business.
- Deal with customer complaints in order to achieve a satisfactory outcome, as per the Company policy. A member of the management team must be informed of all complaints made.
- To be aware of both the location and use of fire fighting and first aid equipment.
- To work within all Company Rules and achieve at all times standards required as laid down in this Handbook and in the House Rules.
- To maximise the full sales potential of the bar and restaurant and ensure that standards are maintained at all times
- Ensure the security of the house at all times.
- To present the customer’s bill and ensure the correct payment is received for all goods served.
- Ensure all goods served are presented on the customer’s bill.
- To carry out any other reasonable requests by the Management Team.
- Clean and tidy all service areas including all display materials and equipment.
- Ensure all bar requisites are available at all times for the use of the customers, e.g. ice, lemons etc
- Ensure the bar has sufficient stocks for the anticipated trade.
- Ensure all cruets and accompaniments are kept clean, filled and well stocked throughout the session.
- Ensure all dumbwaiters and other areas of the restaurants are kept clean, tidy and well stocked at all times as per brands manual specification.
- Ensure that the customers are satisfied with their meals, completing a customer care check.
- To clear all dirty plates and glasses as soon as possible after the customers have finished and re-lay all tables as per company standards as necessary.
- 20% discount card
- serving: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time and Part-time