Google and Facebook account for 61% of global online advertising revenues in 2018. Find out how to accelerate your online income with Google and Facebook Ads. Learn how to spend as little as £100 to make a big difference to your online business prospects.
In this workshop you will learn how to define your advertising goals, set out clear measurable objectives, and understand the importance of creative and media campaign planning. It includes a walk-through of the advertising features of Google and Facebook’s Ad platforms, giving you a practical overview of the two most dominant forces in online advertising. This will allow you to work more effectively with agencies, or more importantly, be able to do it yourself.
- Google, Facebook and the online advertising landscape
- Building efficient, well-structured campaigns to run on Google’s network
- Create effective campaigns and audiences on the Facebook Ad platform
- How to monitor and optimise campaign performance
- Best practices to analyse results and act on insights
What do I need to bring?
Delegates can bring a device (laptop, tablet, smartphone) to access the tools discussed, as well as
- log-in details for your Facebook business page (Make sure you are an “admin”)
- log-in details for Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords)
Don’t forget to bring a power pack.
Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed at businesses owners and managers with a good knowledge of digital marketing who want to take their skills and knowledge to the next stage. You will need a Facebook business page and a Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) account. Delegates should have a website and an active social media presence as a minimum requirement.
This workshop is an ideal follow up for anyone who has attended the Digital Boost workshop “Paid for Advertising workshop”, or for those who want to take their digital marketing skills to the next level.
What will I learn?
- How to set online advertising objectives
- How to prepare creative campaign briefs
- How to develop a keyword strategy
- Understanding of the different ways to build target audiences
- How to monitor, measure, and optimise advertising ROI (Return On Investment)
Once registered, you will receive automatic email reminders prior to the workshop as well as as a link to the feedback form on the day of the workshop. In order to receive the link to the slides and any further communication, please give your consent when registering for this event.
- DTS events are aimed at tourism businesses only who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis. Unfortunately, we can’t offer places to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services.
DTS is a partnership programme supported by VisitScotland, Scottish Enterprise, Business Gateway, Highlands and Islands Enterprise, Skills Development Scotland, Scottish Government and Scottish Tourism Alliance. The workshops and awareness sessions are delivered by Elevator.
This event is brought to you in collaboration with Love Loch Lomond and Argyll and The Isles Tourism Cooperative.