It does not matter how much money you spend on your tourism website, unless you are on page one of Google you may not have a business!
SEO is all about driving customers to your business online based on data. SEO is evolving, from the way we search for information to the devices we use to access the internet, the online world is changing fast. This workshop is designed to get you up to date quickly.
How do you know there is demand online for your tourism business? Do you know how many ways your customers can find your business? Or perhaps how you might want to find them? Discovery is everything and this workshop will show you how to get to page one of Google allowing your customers to find you and make that booking.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) in plain English and easy to follow tips
- How your website may appear on mobile search results
- The major ranking factors for search engine optimisation
- The many myths associated with search engine optimisation
- Organic search versus pay per click (PPC)
- Google My Business and Google Search Console
- The VisitScotland Discovery Strategy
The cost of the workshop is £25 and can be BOOKED HERE